In a series of three videos posted on YouTube on Friday 28 and the latest one on Sunday 31, Chanel House Ambassador Nana Komatsu discusses her fave Chanel editorials, fave Chanel clothes and accessories and answers a flow of questions in a Q&A with actor Hio Miyazawa as the interviewer.
Below is a selection of vidcaps, a summary of the interview with selected answers (English) plus the original links to the YouTube clips.
‘Style Talk’ Week with Nana Komatsu — Style Tips
‘Style Talk’ Week with Nana Komatsu — Editorial Picks
In this video, the actress and model discusses her fave Chanel related magazine editorials in recent months: the photoshoot for the Winter edition of French mag Jalouse, the photo session for British mag Pop Magazine (#42, Spring&Summer edition) and last but not least the one for Elle Japan at the beginning of May.
‘Style Talk’ Week with Nana Komatsu — Style Questions
Answers highlights – Compilation and summary
- she’s been into rock style recently with rock t-shirts and leather jackets
- she usually buys garments that can last long
- she always bring a Chanel jacket when travelling
- likes to add bangles (the same on each wrist) as accessories
- she’s much into mini bags these days adding she’s not the type to carry much luggage
- sees Gabrielle Chanel as a free-spirited woman who achieved things in her own terms
- has great memories of the 2017 Chanel Show in Paris for the Spring Summer collection
- recalls how nervous she was when she went on the catwalk for the same collection in Tokyo
- loves t-shirts and has about a hundred at home, loves to wear them even in winter, with knitted clothes and outerwear
- the 3 Chanel items which she sees as must-haves are: a jacket, a bag and sunglasses
- concludes by saying she enjoyed that kind of interview/conversation about Chanel, her first in that format